Monday, July 16, 2012

oakley sunglasses for cheap Why

Color, scared body trembling, holding a bowl jersey, looked at me and warble asked: Word is not to say, but stood next to the wood.
The wood is still cold and adults looking but chic pocket, pulled out a box of cigarettes a point ...
Boss! You used to be a doctor! Do not know the ward to prevent smoking?
More room so few animal-level guy, once bustling. Geniuses wood adults to check out my injury, and certainly my injury has been the basic fast heal after three unscrupulous guy right now and not this patient on the eyes.
Azeri immediately even dragged a chair and sat beside me, also raised his legs, Alice in my bed, kicked me: ah. Jojo is also a little to maintain the appearance of a little woman sitting beside me, Amis has been to stay away the ... estimate the little miser so big, and have never been a woman molested it.
All aspects of the body have been checked, the test is entirely consistent with national standards, no quality defects words of Amis's robust if the first animal.
Morning, I immediately went to the company report.
Have to say yes, I was in hospital a few days, Nan Fang did not look at me ... I estimate that the day of the things that might make her leave the impression of a very embarrassing, but I have convinced themselves: Since you should not provoke her trouble strangled in its infancy wise.
Nan Fang is indeed very nice to me, medical expenses, she is almost all-inclusive, I transferred to the ward that day and send people sent Zhang a check over, charge a sum of money in the hospital.
We can say that I have done everything possible to my company, along the way but some shame, embarrassment about to see the Nan Fang.
Why? Very simple ... I have lost hundreds of thousands of people value diamond brooch, and a few millions of a ring lost ... Is this the little things?
No matter what, I have already made up his mind, the money I must find a way back to her even want me to sell internal organs, is absolutely not owed her money!
Anyway As for the saw in her face, she will be how angry,cheap oakley sunglasses, or angry, or for me to vent their grievances, or cursed, punched and kicked ... I have endured it wants a word, I now owe her!
Before winning two hundred thousand million to Zhou Jing A, as well as my own deposit, seven thousand seven hundred eighty-eight combined, collected over five hundred thousand out ... this money is enough compensation for her diamond brooch ... But I am confident that I now have a full version of the ring as soon as possible to make money but also her
I stop the bike Audi A8,oakley sunglasses for cheap, Nan Fang in the underground parking lot, these days she even have a car directly throw me there, and asked did not ask ... perhaps, she do not want to see me?
Upstairs to the company all the way into the dark blue entertainment in front of that body hot babes saw me coming, he smiled, but the smile, but curious.
Through the Office of the many departments of the white

No comments:

Post a Comment